Thursday 8 April 2010

Dragonfly Dreams

Afternoon Blogland.
I was a good girl last night and I did my DT card for the In 2 Crafting Blog, following a sketch by Lynne.
The image, is from a Creative Expressions, unmounted stamp set - Butterfly 2. It has been coloured with promarkers - of course (I have never done as much stamping as I do now, before having my beloved pens !!!!). The image was cut out using a Quickutz, nesting circles cookie cutter, and it was mounted onto a petite scalloped circle nestability die cut.
I hope you like it.
Please check out the rest of the DTs entries at the In2Crafting Blog, after the 15th April, and perhaps even have a go yourselves.
Here goes with the challenges;
and a brand new challenge blog,
Crafts and Me - fairies or wings

11 comments:

  1. Wow! Stunning Sharon. I love the colours they are absolutely FAB! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and very clever :o) Thanks for joining us on I ♥ ProMarkers :o)
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card - so different. All the others are being uploaded on the 15th :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fab card, lovely bold colouring! I like the sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! and I like the nice bright colours you've used too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that pink and the sentiment. Thanks for joining Crafts and Me on our first challenge. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card, I love the colours you've used and your shading is stunning. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous colours, lovely card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning!!! Love your card, Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Hugs Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great colouring, love the flowers, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is very pretty. Thanks for joining Crafts and Me for our first challenge. luv gina xx

    I have a sweet pea stamp up for grabs on my blog if your interested.xx

    ReplyDelete