Wednesday 14 April 2010

Tag-tastic

Sorry, I've hit Christmas mode again.
This cute little bear is from the Christmas Toffee Bear CD, which I adore, as they are lovely simple designs, that suit all ages and are easy to cut out - a big plus if time is short.
I'm entering him in two challenges ;
Bah! Humbug! - Tags and labels
and also a new find, courtesy of a lovely lady who left a comment on one of my cards, and I am so sorry but I couldn't find the post to give her name - but she will know who I mean - and a Huge thank you to her ;o)


4 comments:

  1. Hello Sharon

    ooooooooooo this is just so cute, I love your image. Great colours and papers.

    Thank you so much for entering in our latest challange.

    irene
    Bah! Humbug!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so cute - love that image. Thanks for joining us at Bah! Humbug! Hope to see you again soon.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Sharon. Love the paper piecing. Fabulous job! Thanks for playing along at Just Scraps.

    ReplyDelete