Thursday 6 May 2010

Cycling Along

Evening all.
What a day. I made a Roman blind this morning, so have nearly caught up on the sewing front - famous last words, as loads will come in now. Hubby has finished all the gloss painting in the lounge, and I even had time to wrap tiddlers pressies for his birthday tomorrow, whilst he was still at school -result.
Since then, I have been playing around with some Magnolia images, trying to get Tilda's hair to look shiny - I think I may nearly be there with this attempt, but I still need lots more practise.
I'd like to enter this card in;
Crafty Catz - spots
The Pink Elephant - Mommy, I love you
and also
Pollycraft Monday Challenge - Here comes the sun!!!
Thanks for looking xx


3 comments:

  1. really gorgoeus card and such pretty papers and colours,thank you for joining us at pollycraft

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little card. Love the pink and yellow together. Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week.

    Kylie ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya

    fabulous card, I love this tilda, thanks for joining us at pollycraft

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete