Wednesday 9 June 2010

Forever Friends Slider

Afternoon all.
Today's card is another penny slider, using Forever Friends die cut decoupage. I was thinking I may do something similar to this on my bear class at In 2 Crafting - if I make it. I am still having issues, and can't walk very far without becoming breathless, and I haven't even attempted driving yet, as with numb hands steering may be a problem. Oh well, at least I didn't have to cut this decoupage out.
I am entering this in a few challenges, as this is about the only thing keeping me from going mad at the mo. So here goes:-
Forever Friends - kinetic card
Crafts and Me - friends and family
My Time To Craft - xtra special
and
Quirky Crafts - girly girl
:o)


11 comments:

  1. Lovely card, sweet decoupage, thanks for joining us at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love those images. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafts and Me. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Sharon, I love your pink card, great idea with the slider too!
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Creative Cottage!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never made a slider card, I keep meaning to! This is lovely,great fan of Forever Friends! Thank you so much for joining Quirky Craft's Girlie Challenge this time, hope you'll join us next time too!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute thanks for joining us at the creative cottage challenge this wk hugs Rebekah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card.
    Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends.
    poppy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pink creation! Love the slider! Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage! Hugs Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, love the colour and the sweet forever friends bear. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card loved the slider such a fab idea. thanks for joining in with this weeks Creative Cottage Challenge hugs tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful card! I love how you have used the papers of Forever Friends pad.

    Thanks for playing along with Forever Friends challenge.

    Hugs, Sande

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful card for the kinetic challenge. thanks for taking part in the forever friends challenge

    ReplyDelete