Wednesday 18 August 2010

Ivor The Engine

Evening All.
I was supposed to be packing to go away for the weekend, but I got side tracked and made a card instead.
I have had this Ivor the Engine decoupage cut out for a while, and thought it was about time I put it together. The train border at the top of the card was cut using a Martha Stewart punch (another one of my fav crafting goodies), then I couldn't resist adding some gold glamour dust to the volcano for added sparkle.
I'd like to enter it in;
Paper Play - Bon Voyage
Fairy Fun Friday - inspirational photo
Critter Sketch -Boys card - but include some glitter
Cards for Men - decoupage
and finally
Creative Craft - transport
Thanks for looking - better go and pack now.
See you soon xx



14 comments:

  1. What a fab scene using Ivor , oh my I rem this series well lol
    Thanks for playing FFF
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super card, I love the whole scene! The glimmer out of the volcano is perfect. Thanks for playing along with the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! It is very Welsh! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! The MS punch is the perfect touch to the card. Thanks for playing the Critter Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning "guy themed" card. Wonderful coloring! Thanks for playing at the CSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great scene.My son would flip over that Train! Great interpretation of the photo. thanks for playing with the fairies at FFF this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful card,I love the scene...A great mans/boys card....Thank you for joining us at Cards for men...
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an adorable card Sharon! Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Afab card, and to i see a martha stewart punch in there. Thanks for joining us at creative craft challenge, good luck. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a super cute image! Love the MS punch you used - perfect! Thanks for playing along with the Crafter Critters this week!

    Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  12. excellent card and thank you so much for joiningin at creative craft challenges...good luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card - I used to love Ivor the Engine - thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges. Bev xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. That punch is so perfect with your image! Thanks for playing along with our decoupage challenge at Cards for Men.
    Hugs, Alison x

    ReplyDelete