Saturday 7 May 2011

Get Well Soon

Evening All.
Well what a busy day it has been. My baby boy is 8 today, so we have been celebrating all day. I have spent most of the day building Lego Starwars models, and Harry Potter bits - GREAT FUN. Now on juiors request, we are having pizza delivered for tea, so I thought I'd hide away for 10minutes, and quickly post a card.
This is another card I made for my occasions class - and yes you've guessed it, it was another LOTV image - just can't help myself - I adore them. The backing paper is by Papermania, and the flowers are from my stash.
I'd like to enter it in the following challenges;
Stamp With Fun - lace or ribbon
Craft Your Passion - anything goes
Crazy 4 Challenges - lots of flowers
Sweet Stampin' - childhood memories (playing Drs and nurses)
and
My Sheri Crafts - nurses day/get well soon
I hope you like it.
Hugs Sharon x

8 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! I almost bought this image too?? Great job coloring! Thanks for sharing with us this week @ My Sheri Crafts ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Sharon! Love it! Woo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet - I love this LotV image! My son loves Lego Star Wars too, although I'm not so keen when I tread on bits of lego - ouch! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is a wonderful card...those LOTV stamps are simply adorable!! My son loved lego when he was little and found it hard to part with it when he was 16...yes I know!! but those tiny bits went up the hoover more often than not.
    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hon
    The card is great. The colours work so well together.
    Big hugs
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh sooo cute honey, I do love Lily of the Valley too.I will get on one of your classes soon hopefully!
    Hugs Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, the colours are beautiful & I have to tell you, I'm currently still playing Dr's & Nurses lol! (with my little one of course). Lovely memories.... Thanks so much for playing along at Sweet Stampin x

    ReplyDelete