Wednesday 25 May 2011

Lizard Love

Back again.
I don't quite know whats come over me - three posts in the day, you'll all be fed up with me.
This is a card designed ready for my Magnolia Men class tomorrow - Tilda has been band, and Edwin rules the day. I thought this would be quite cool for a teenage boy. The charm, which is available from my shop, just seemed to compliment the image. Here's hoping the ladies will like him.
I'd also like to enter him in the following challenges;
The Play Date Cafe - brown, blue and biege
Just Magnolia - sketch
Paper Sundaes - pop it up
My Time To Craft - use a die cut
and
Thanks for looking, and I'll see you all tomorrow.
Hugs Sharon x

9 comments:

  1. Fab card Sharon, perfect colours and papers for a male card. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh fab card - love those colours
    Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I do like ... a lot - can't wait to make it tomorrow :) hehehehe!!!! and the new watermark looks fab - you are very welcome hun :)
    Hugs
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards in your posts today.

    Yep, Blogger is really playing silly wotsits - it is taking so long to get in to comment on folks blogs and is so frustrating when it chucks you out - hope it is soon fixed.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can just image one of the boys with this! Love it Sharon You did good and I'm loving the new watermark! I wonder where theat came from!?! Woo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute and fabulous male card. Thanks for joining in the LCI animal challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE boy card! I personally would hate a lizard on my shoulder, but boys would LOVE this! Great card!
    Thank you so much for joining in our sketch challenge this week at Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah! The perfect guy card! Great choice of colors and fabulous coloring! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes!
    ♥ Lisa M. PSDT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a fab card, those leaves look great. I love your Pop it Up element. Thanks for playing at Paper Sundaes this week. x

    ReplyDelete