Wednesday 8 June 2011

Christening Order

Don't faint, but I'm back again with my third post of the day.
This is a card I've done for a christening, but the little girl is well over a year old, so baby images did not seem to suit, so instead I have used the Cuttlebug embossing folder of Tinkerbell. I have glittered the embossed areas, and sewn beads to the fairy dust coming from her wand. The charm is one from my shop, and the DP will be available there also very shortly.
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges;
Charisma - something that flies
Allsorts - it's all white
CES - clean and simple
Craft Your Passion - anything goes
Stampin' Scrapping - embossing
Papertake - anything goes
and
Thanks for looking, and I'll be back tommorrow with some more DT cards.
Hugs Sharon xx

14 comments:

  1. Oh that is just gorgeous & perfect for a christening!

    Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge & CYP, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Thanks for playing at CES Challenges this time! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! What a great idea. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central (SSCC). Hope you will come and see us again soon.

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card I love embossing. Thank you for joining us at Craft your passion
    Hugs
    Tamara
    PS if you are interested I have some blog candy to give away on my blog Click here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is lovely love the idea!!!

    Thanks for joining in our all white challenge at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Sparkly darling I love this very special card
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card love the embossed image thank you for joining us at our texture challenge over at OSCC


    lolly DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gotta have this Tinks Card!!! Hugs Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. How beautiful. It never occured to me to glitter an embossed image. Very clever of you.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous CAS card! Thanks for joining us at CES this week, Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card love the embossed tinkerabell thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card!! Love it! Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! THanks for joining us at SSCC! : )

    ReplyDelete