Thursday 1 September 2011

Two Lots Of Exciting News

Morning All.

Well Hubby home, and on the mend, if walking a little like John Wayne. My youngest says he looks like Henry VIII as he has a big puffy dressing gown on, and really sexy surgical stockings - hope that image doesn't ruin your day.

Anyhow I have lots of exciting bloggy news for you today.

Firstly, I'm lucky enough to have been invited to join the CRAFT design team permanently - I have done a couple of guest designer months but am now a full time member - whoopeeee!!!!!

So today's card is my first official challenge with them. It was a nice easy sketch to ease me in, so please hop on over to join in the fun.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges;Crafty Creations - punch/die cut

Stamps and Fun = Creativity - spots and stripes
Stamps R Us - anything goes
and
CR84FN - colour challenge
My second piece of exciting news is that a new challenge blog is coming. My good friend Woo, who already runs Here Come The Boys, has decided to set up a second challenge blog - The Cutie Pie Challenge.


So check it out now, there is some fab candy up for grabs, and also a DT call if you fancy trying out. The first challenge starts at 8.30am on 19th September 2011, so not long to wait now.Thanks for looking, and I'll be back soon with some more cards.
Hugs Sharon xx

15 comments:

  1. Well done my little chum. I am very pleased for you.
    The Tatty Ted Card is fab, I really love it.
    Hugs
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - what an image! Well done on both sets of news and what a lovely card too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your good news! Love this sweet little bear, cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous news Sharon!! Congratulations!
    Your card is sooo cute!

    Hugs Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card Sharon...and well done too on your new dt positions....woohooo..!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the permanent DT gig. Your card is simply adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet card! Thanks for joining our challenge at stamps&fun=CREATIVITY.
    And congratulations on your DT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable and I love the soft colors!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps R Us!
    Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is gorgeous, and thankfully I managed to get the image of your husband out of my head whilst I tidied up ;0)
    H xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your DT achievement! Your card is just adorable - the wee image is soooo cute! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges! bx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great news for you Sharon, I'm really pleased for you. And what a smashing card too, love this one. hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us this week at SFC…....

    Hugs
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sharon, LOTS of GREAT news and a cute card, too! Congrats on your perm DT gig! How exciting! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What fabulous news for you!! Love the Tatty Ted card - so very cute! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete