Sunday 6 October 2013

Sketch Time

Afternoon All
Well another fortnight has flown by without me achieving much, so it must be time for another new challenge over at Here Come The Boys. This time we have a fab sketch for you to follow.
I created my card for a friends 70th birthday, cheeky but not too rude was the brief (excuse the pun), I hope you like.
I would like to enter my creation in the following challenges;
A Gem Of A Challenge - let's hear it for the boys
Totally Papercrafts - bring humour to your creations
Paper Crafting Journey - for the boys
ABC Challenge - 3 or more patterned papers
C.... is for Challenge - boys or men
and
Color Throwdown - colour challenge
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hugs Sharon xx

13 comments:

  1. Your card made me chuckle; fab image and sentiment, Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous just love that image Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Love that image & your layout! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week @ ABC Challenges & hope you'll join us again next week for our kids card challenge!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card, thank you for joining in Rhedd and Rosie's challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card Sharon, brought a big smile to my face lol! Hugs Woo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, I just love it! What a wonderful card! Thank you for playing along with us at ABC Challenges. Xx Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL...this is such a fun card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soo funny!! Many thanks for entering the Rhedd and Rosie's Challenge and good luck! Melissa (DT) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun male themed card. Thank you for sharing with us at PCJ Challenge.
    Laine - DT
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing this great card with us at Rhedd and Rosie's challenge, good luck! Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great creation. Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahaha, this is something that I really love. Great choice of papers! I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete