Wednesday 9 September 2015

Feline Humor

Hello
Hope you are all well. Life here has gone back to a normal routine, with the kids back at school after the summer break, and hubby back too as he's a teacher.
It's time for a new challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty, and this week it is a lovely easy 'Anything Goes' challenge. The sponsors are Sparkle n Sprinkle and DeeDees Digis, and I was lucky to choose Feline Humor from Sparkle n Sprinkle. I just love this cat and the sentiment. I decided to keep the card very clean and simple, and have just layered the cat up to give it a domed effect on the front of the card.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges;
Crafting From The Heart - anything goes
Make My Monday - something beginning with F (feline)
Crafty Friends - use a sentiment
Crafty Catz - anything goes
Sister Act - anything goes
and
Thanks for stopping by, and I'll see you again soon.
Hugs Sharon xx


3 comments:

  1. Lovely creation.

    Thank you for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge at Crafty Catz.

    Good luck

    Tracey GDT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the image!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image and sentiment thankyou for joining us at MMM

    Suzi B DT x

    ReplyDelete