Tuesday 1 December 2015

Nutcracker Delight

Hello Everyone.
Today I am very excited to share an extra card with you, as I have been lucky enough to have been chosen to guest design for Through The Craft Room Door. The challenge is 'anything goes'.
I was lucky enough to be given the Nutcrackers set from Deedee's Digis to play with. I have printed a row of the line drawn images, then decoupaged a coloured image onto one of the blank ones. I love this effect of just a black and white card with a pop of colour.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges;
Digi Choosday - traditional Christmas
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Artistic Inspirations - anything goes/ with twist of Christmas
Cutie Pie - CAS Christmas
The Crazy Challenge - everything goes
AAA - CAS anything goes
Pile It On - red and green
Quirky Crafts - anything Christmas
and
Addicted To CAS - dimension
Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you'll pop back soon to see some more of my creations.
Hugs Sharon xx



11 comments:

  1. Beautiful design. I love all the white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, just perfect for our challenge this week at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Thank you so much for joining us. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Striking fun and colourful! Great to see you've linked up to AAA cards and ATCAS with this one too! Great dimension! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! I love the colour and dimension of your nutcracker - he is sensational! Thanks so much for playing along at AAA Cards! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Sharon. I love the graphic design with all of the white and the 1 colored nutcracker. Beautifully done. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards! Melissa - AAA DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome design Sharon!! LOVE all the dimension from your layered soldier. Thanks for playing along at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, Your soldier is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely sweet card, love your soldier, thanks for joining Cutie Pie CAS Card challenge cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sharon A fantastic make thank you for entering our challenge at Digi Choosday.
    Good Luck
    Fiona GDT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just love the look of this Sharon. Mr. Nutcracker just pops right off the page! Thank you again for being our Guest Designer this week at Through The Craft Room Door .
    (Hugs) Cara
    Through The Craft Room Door {Owner}
    TTCRD Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Sharon I love this card! and I love it so much that it has inspired me to use one of my Norwegian Santas stamp to create a card with the same effect. Thank you very much for the inspiration! I will link your post to my blog when i publish my card.
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete