Tuesday 12 April 2016

A Wee Tipple

Hello All
Today sees the start of another new challenge at Cardz For Guyz, and this time round we would like to see you're male orientated 'Food and Drink' cards.
I have done something completely different for a change, and have hand stitched this card, which was very relaxing for a change. It is a Sparkle Stitch design, that I have just matted onto a card and added a sentiment.
Please pop on over to the main challenge blog to see the other DT creations, or better still create a card and join in the fun.
Thanks for stopping by, and I'll be back soon with another creation.
Hugs Sharon xx


2 comments:

  1. Hallo Sharon
    I am Monika the GDT for this month
    I love how you show us STITCHED your card wooooww I never done before and amaze looking at your card so beautifully result Sharon
    Great manly card with greeen, red and white colors
    I am happy being on Cardz 4 Guyz as GDT
    if you dont mind I would love you to visit my GDT card..love making manly cards always
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, to stitch the card! It looks great!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete